Preface

It is the story of a high school senior who is trying to get through life while caring for her heartless alcoholic mother. Seth is a DEA agent assigned to Fairview High. He is trying to find out who is supplying the local kids with heroin. He also has a serious crush on Maggie. Give me feedback!!

Preface


Before I could reach the lifeless body, Alan grabbed my face, lifting me up on my tiptoes. My lungs begged for air.
“I’ve waited so long to have you.” He dragged his slimy tongue along my neck. “I’m afraid I’m not going to be able to control myself as long as I’d hoped.”
He then pinched his eyes shut and dropped me back to the ground. “No, Alan, you can wait a bit longer for your revenge,” he counseled himself while stroking my hair. “But maybe a little taste wouldn’t hurt.” He jerked my face to his, dropping his foul lips to mine.
Something inside me snapped. If I was going to die, I was going to go down fighting. So fight I did. I raked my fingers over his face, digging up flesh. While forcing my thumbs into his eyes, I brought my leg up between his, hard, crushing his groin.
He went down, right on top of me. I was pinned between him and the ground. His weight added pressure to my already tender ribs, and I screamed out.
However, Alan’s screams overshadowed mine. He was in serious pain. I began scratching, biting, and punching every inch of him I could make purchase with, holding nothing back. Still reeling from my well-placed knee, he spewed out a list of profanities a mile long.
I finally broke free and forced my broken body across the floor into the kitchen toward the gun. I was almost to the drawer, when, from his prostate position, he hooked my foot, dragging me back several feet.
I looked at his sweaty face, now scarred and bleeding thanks to my fingernails. “You. Will. Pay. For. That.” Reaching into a pocket by his left knee…

0 comments:

Post a Comment